How can you assist your customers?
- Face to Face interpreting
- Consecutive interpreting
- Simultaneous interpreting
- Court interpreting
- Police interpreting
- Business interpreting
- Telephone Interpreting
- Skype/ZOOM/Microsoft Teams/Video Interpreting
Do you offer any other services?
As a Legal Secretary I work from solicitors’ written notes and audio files (dictation).
I often prepare transcriptions of court proceedings and offer proofreading & editing services of legal, business and marketing texts.
Are you a member of any relevant professional membership bodies?
- CIOL – Full Chartered Member No. MCIL 47454
- Affiliate Membership ILSPA (Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Enhanced DBS
- Registrered with ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office)
- National Association of Licenced Paralegals Member
What makes your business unique?
I take an individual approach when dealing with my customers. I take pride in my work, deliver value for money and create unique partnerships with my clients.
Can you list all relevant qualifications?
- Legal Secretaries Diploma (ILSPA) 2018
- Family Law Foundation Certificate (ILSPA) 2018
- Wills, Probate & Administration Foundation Certificate (ILSPA) 2018
- DPI (CIOL, UK) 2018
- DPSI (4 parts) (CIOL, UK) 2012
- MA in Russian and English Philology, (University of Warmia and Mazury, Poland) 2008
- Teaching foreign languages, (University of Warmia and Mazury, Poland) 2008
Why should customers use your services?
The skills that differentiate me from my competition are:
- Curiosity – I never stop learning and improving. I constantly invest in my CPDs by taking highly specialised law-related courses and networking events relating legal field.
- Flexibility – I adapt to situations quickly and efficiently. I make my clients feel at ease which helps the process run smoothly by avoiding any misunderstandings and delays.
- Deliver high-quality work quickly – a sense of urgency goes a long way for my customers.
- Dedication – my work is my passion which my clients recognise and appreciate.
- People skills, active listening and excellent customer service skills – are what make me rise to the top in the eyes of my customers.
- Emotional resilience – coping with extremely demanding environments such as the Police Force and Courts, the Crown Prosecution Service
Polish to English Translation Services
Translation Services for private individuals, business and legal sector.